PMP Marketing Group has recently received a total of five new awards for both our company and clients. We are very proud of these recent achievements and the excellent team work and dedication that went into these awards.
Our team has achieved four Summit International Awards for website redesigns, a public service radio commercial and our own promotion reel. We have also achieved three Telly Awards for our promotional video, a local TV cable commercial, and a regional TV and cable commercial. These prestigious awards have been around for several years and are becoming more popular each year.
The Telly Awards were founded in 1978 and have since become one of the most sought-after awards by industry leaders, from larger international firms, to local production companies and ad agencies. This year the Telly Awards received over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents.
Our Telly Awards include:
- Bronze for Local TV Cable Commercial featuring Coconut Riddle
- Bronze for the People’s Telly “Marketing Piece” featuring our PMP Promotional Video
- Bronze for the Regional TV & Cable Commercial “Mesothelioma Campaign” for Gori Julian
The Summit Awards began in 1994 in order to enable creative firms to receive the recognition they deserve. This prestigious award allows for companies and individuals from over 50 countries and across five continents to compete.
Our Summit Awards include:
- Bronze for public service radio commercial “Make Amends” featuring Gordon & Doner
- Bronze for our own PMP Marketing Group’s website re-design
- Silver Award Website Redesign/Rebrand Simien & Simien www.simien.com
- Silver Award Industry Self-Promotion PMP Promotional Reel
These awards have allowed us to showcase our many talents as an elite law firm marketing agency in nearly every aspect from television and radio to the internet. At PMP Marketing Group we continue to strive for greatness through innovation, and the sturdy Morgan & Morgan name on which we were founded. With more awards on the horizon, we continue to demonstrate that PMP is the name you can trust with your law firm’s marketing campaign.