We are expanding our team to include a talented Social Media Content Strategist.
A bit about us…
PMP (PracticeMadePerfect) was founded over 15 years ago by leaders in the legal marketing industry. Recently, a new group of investors and management team came onboard to accelerate our success and growth. We are a diverse team of 21 creative and energetic folks looking to make a difference for our clients.
We provide marketing and web services to law firms across the country. From Broadcast TV and Paid Search to Streaming, Website Management and everything in between, we have the tools to help law firms reach their clients.
Our clients represent people in some of their toughest times and are typically going up against big corporations. We like to think our work helps the little guy in what can be a David vs. Goliath justice system.
We’re driven to help our clients grow and succeed over the long-term – as evidenced by our average client tenure of 9+ years.
We are looking for someone, who will help us continue to bring life and identity to our clients’ brands through creative and impactful content creation and publishing.
You’ll report directly to the VP of Digital and help shape the future of the creative department.
Your mission will be:
- Collaborate with media colleagues and clients to create and manage compelling content and scheduled posting strategies on various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google Business, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, and TikTok
- Collaborate with content colleagues to research, write, edit, and publish online content for website blogs
- Research social media strategies of competitors in client markets, so we can stay ahead of the curve on behalf of our clients
- Monitor performance metrics to evaluate effectiveness of different content strategies
- Assist in content strategy as part of PMP’s own marketing efforts, as needed
The role would sit in our West Palm Beach, FL headquarters. We strive to create an environment in which team members come to do their best work, while acknowledging the flexibility needed to manage their personal lives.
At PMP, we believe:
- Clients Matter: We recognize that client success is our reason for being and our lifeblood. We’re not satisfied unless our clients prosper.
- Ideas Matter: We are energized by creative and unconventional thinking that uncovers better ways of doing things.
- Results Matter: We have a tireless commitment to get work done and done well. We don’t just complete tasks; we are personally invested in the outcome.
- You Matter: We believe that to do our most impactful work, we must rely on the respect, trust, kindness, and ability of our teammates.
These values are non-negotiables, as we look to build our team.
If this opportunity excites you, let’s have a conversation.