At PMP Marketing Group, we are looking for talented, ambitious individuals who are interested in joining a growing company in a dynamic environment. Our goal is to recruit highly qualified, dedicated and experienced team players who are willing to go above and beyond.
As a reliable source for attorneys and law firms seeking to grow their business, we offer our clients a host of custom-tailored media and digital solutions and services.
PMP Marketing group offers competitive pay, great benefits, career development opportunities and the chance to work with talented, bright people each day.
If you’re interested in pursuing an exceptional career in the legal marketing industry with PMP Marketing Group, please send a cover letter and resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com.
We are a growing advertising agency in beautiful West Palm Beach and are looking for Media Coordinator to join our team. This is an entry-level position.
Our Media Coordinators work directly with our Market Managers and Media Director to assist on accounts. The primary media focus is on TV, with secondary media to include Cable, Outdoor, Transit, and Radio, and Print.
- Providing support to the Market Managers and Media Director to keep track of media placement details on various media outlets
- Reconciling invoices and billing detail reports
- Preparing media buys, order media with vendors, and traffic out all creative and rotations to stations
- Performing post-buy analysis on all TV markets purchased
- Performing market research and new business research using media tools/software such as Kantar and SRDS
- Fielding incoming proposals/phone calls for various vendors and help maintain strong relationships with the vendors
Desired Skills & Experience:
- This is an entry-level position
- Must have Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Advertising, Telecommunications field preferred)
- Detail-oriented extremely important
- Strong Math, Verbal, & Written Communication skills
- Ability to multitask on several projects at once & prioritize
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to look for answers and solutions independently
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently but also as a group
- Comfortable working in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
Great opportunity in great location w/competitive salary. Benefits include Health, Dental, 401k and parking.
Back to Top
Social Media Strategist
The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for both writing and editing ads for best conversion results. He/she should be a
self-starter that wants to contribute and capitalize on their social media strategy skills.
- Manage and run all social media paid efforts (largest emphasis is on Facebook)
- Manage the social media presence and maintain all channels for over 15 clients (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & G+)
- Continually grow and engage with social media audiences and followers
- Review and analyze social media channels, identifying areas for improvement and change. Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to internal team members and written reports/presentations.
- Keep abreast of most recent social media changes and best practices
- Developing and executing social media strategies across multiple clients and profiles.
- Perform social media audits – Ability to analyze current social media efforts in place and define areas of growth and improvements
- Monitor and measures metrics for Social Media branding and conversion success and the ability to report results to clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4+ years of Social Media experience, with a strong emphasis on paid advertising
- Be passionately in tune with latest Social Media updates, online behaviors and trends
- Must be proficient in designing an ad utilizing Canva or similar tool for graphics
- Knowledge of SEO guideline as they pertain to social media efforts is a plus
- Proficient in G+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience with 3rd party social media sharing platforms, such as Hootsuite and/or Sendible
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good writing and grammar skills
- Familiarity with setting up Facebook and Twitter ad campaigns
- Working knowledge of social media conversion tracking
- Able to setup all social media channels from inception
- Ability to communicate internally and externally to clients
- Analytical thinker - able to come up with solutions --- Problem solver
- Self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Effective team player, able to work with others on a project
- Enjoys problem solving and can adapt to new technologies
- Very strong communication and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
Back to Top
PMP Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to Top