At PMP Marketing Group, we are looking for talented, ambitious individuals who are interested in joining a growing company in a dynamic environment. Our goal is to recruit highly qualified, dedicated and experienced team players who are willing to go above and beyond.
As a reliable source for attorneys and law firms seeking to grow their business, we offer our clients a host of custom-tailored media and digital solutions and services.
PMP Marketing group offers competitive pay, great benefits, career development opportunities and the chance to work with talented, bright people each day.
If you’re interested in pursuing an exceptional career in the legal marketing industry with PMP Marketing Group, please send a cover letter and resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com.
We are a growing advertising agency in West Palm Beach and are looking for an Media Buyer to join our team.
Our Media Buyer will negotiate with media outlets. The primary media focus is on TV, with secondary media to include Radio and Cable.
Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 – Compensation to commensurate with experience.
You MUST have TV MEDIA buying experience and have purchased media using Nielsen books to qualify for this position.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at once
- Knowledge of post-buy analysis
- Maintain positive working relationships with media vendors
- Media Buying software experience required
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in traditional local media buying (TV, Cable, Radio)
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related field
- Nielsen ratings/impressions knowledge and experience in media math
- Comfortable working in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to work independently; self-motivated; problem solver
Great opportunity in great location w/competitive salary. Exceptional growth opportunities and benefits that include Health, Dental, and free parking.
Back to Top
Administrative Media Coordinator
We are seeking a Media Coordinator to add to our team!
This position is an entry-level position and will work directly with the Market Managers in acquiring media inventory avails, posting audience deliveries, scheduling commercial traffic, inputting media buys, reporting and scheduling under delivery. Great work environment in downtown West Palm Beach.
Salary plus benefits: Health care, dental, parking
Requirements Responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Support Market Managers/Media Buyers in keeping track of media placement details for various media channels including TV, Radio, Print, Transit, Outdoor
- Accountable for reconciling invoices and billing detail reports
- Prepare media buys, order media with vendors, and traffic out all creative and rotations to stations
- Perform post-buy analysis on all markets purchased
- Perform market research and new business research using media tools such as Kantar and SRDS
- Field incoming proposals/phone calls for various vendors and help to maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Detailed-oriented, attention to detail extremely important
- Strong verbal, written communication, and math skills required and extremely important.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects at once
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness; strong ability to look for answers and solutions
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Comfortable working in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or communications preferred
Back to Top
- Executing SEO strategies according to Google’s Best Practices (white hat tactics)
- Implement SEO tactics on a portfolio of clients. SEO tactic to include, but not limited to:
- Keep abreast of most recent algorithm changes
- Backlink Strategies - Be able to analyze backlink opportunities and acquire white hat backlinks on behalf of the clients in your profile
- Monitor and measures metrics for SEO success and the ability to report results to clients
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, web content development, link-building, site auditing and competitive analysis
- Implementation of approved deliverables to enhance SEO ranking and visitor conversions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of SEO experience, principles and optimization variables
- Be passionately in tune with latest SEO algorithm updates, online behavior and trends
- Experience with Advanced SEO guideline, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, analysis and ranking factors
- Proficient in HTML
- Proficient in Webmaster tools and Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate internally and externally
- Analytical thinker - able to come up with solutions --- Problem solver
- Self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Effective team player, able to work with others on a project.
- Enjoys problem solving and can adapt to new technologies
- Experience in link building campaigns and the ability to interpret data
- Very strong communication and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE. This is an onsite, in-office position – No telecommuting or working remotely. SEO Strategist will report directly to the Digital Director.
Must have a minimum of 3-5+ years of experience.
Great opportunity in great location w/competitive salary. Exceptional growth opportunities and benefits that include Health, Dental and parking.
Back to Top
PMP Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to Top