At PMP Marketing Group, we are looking for talented, ambitious individuals who are interested in joining a growing company in a dynamic environment. Our goal is to recruit highly qualified, dedicated and experienced team players who are willing to go above and beyond.
As a reliable source for attorneys and law firms seeking to grow their business, we offer our clients a host of custom-tailored media and digital solutions and services.
PMP Marketing group offers competitive pay, great benefits, career development opportunities and the chance to work with talented, bright people each day.
If you’re interested in pursuing an exceptional career in the legal marketing industry with PMP Marketing Group, please send a cover letter and resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a growing advertising agency in West Palm Beach and are looking for an Media Buyer to join our team.
Our Media Buyer will negotiate with media outlets. The primary media focus is on TV, with secondary media to include Radio and Cable.
Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 – Compensation to commensurate with experience.
You MUST have TV MEDIA buying experience and have purchased media using Nielsen books to qualify for this position.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at once
- Knowledge of post-buy analysis
- Maintain positive working relationships with media vendors
- Media Buying software experience required
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in traditional local media buying (TV, Cable, Radio)
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related field
- Nielsen ratings/impressions knowledge and experience in media math
- Comfortable working in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to work independently; self-motivated; problem solver
Great opportunity in great location w/competitive salary. Exceptional growth opportunities and benefits that include Health, Dental, and free parking.
Back to Top
Administrative Media Coordinator
We are seeking a Media Coordinator to add to our team!
This position is an entry-level position and will work directly with the Market Managers in acquiring media inventory avails, posting audience deliveries, scheduling commercial traffic, inputting media buys, reporting and scheduling under delivery. Great work environment in downtown West Palm Beach.
Salary plus benefits: Health care, dental, parking
Requirements Responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Support Market Managers/Media Buyers in keeping track of media placement details for various media channels including TV, Radio, Print, Transit, Outdoor
- Accountable for reconciling invoices and billing detail reports
- Prepare media buys, order media with vendors, and traffic out all creative and rotations to stations
- Perform post-buy analysis on all markets purchased
- Perform market research and new business research using media tools such as Kantar and SRDS
- Field incoming proposals/phone calls for various vendors and help to maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Detailed-oriented, attention to detail extremely important
- Strong verbal, written communication, and math skills required and extremely important.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects at once
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness; strong ability to look for answers and solutions
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Comfortable working in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or communications preferred
Back to Top
Digital Content Strategist
The Digital Content Strategist will be responsible for both writing and editing content for best SEO and conversion results. He/she should be a
self-starter that wants to contribute and capitalize on their SEO content writing skills. Knowledge of SEO Best Practices is a must.
This position will not only help to produce content, but mostly assist in optimizing existing content pieces for SEO, and determining proper keyword focus
of web pages.
Keep abreast on Digital Marketing and Legal Trends as they pertain to Website Content
Digital Content Production & Optimization to Include, but not limited to:
Website / Landing Pages
Review and analyze website content and how it’s performing, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to both SEO and Analytics.
Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to internal team members
Develop strategies based on analytical data to improve the conversion rates and interaction of website content
Optimize other people’s content to be more conversion orientated and keyword targeted. Items included in optimization efforts, but not limited to are:
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Density Checking
- Internal Link Structure
- Consolidation of competing or duplicate content
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-3+ years’ experience writing online content w/ an emphasis on SEO
- Knowledge and application of SEO best practices is a must
- Ability to perform key word research
- Exceptional writing & peer reviewing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills with extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive review
- Knowledge of: HTML and other common programming languages is preferred.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally to clients
- Quick learner - self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Effective team player, able to work with others on a project.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE. This is an onsite, in-office position – No telecommuting or working from home
Back to Top
PMP Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to Top